Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

September 5, 2018 Mexico City CCM


Elder Dye & Elder Stucki




 Elder Stinger (Kaysville, Utah) & Elder Ty Stucki



Hey Guys! 

First I apologize for my spelling cuz I'm on a Spanish computer Haha. But the first week has been pretty good. The food here is crazy haha you never know what you will get! My companion is pretty cool and so are my roommates. Elder Dye is my favorite we get along really good and he looks like Kailor King haha! My Spanish is slowly coming along. The CCM is  huge. All day and night long you hear police chases, trains, party music and gun shots but the crazy thing is with all these distractions you can still feel the Spirit! 

My favorite part honestly is being separated from my phone and social media haha! There are missionaries that have phones and I'm so glad my mission didn't get one. Overall I can say I'm happy and I'm enjoying my time serving. I only had one bad day and I was pretty upset with myself because I thought I wasn't going to be able to learn the language. It was on Thursday haha but I realized it was my second day haha. 

Funny story, Monday night we were all arm wrestling and this dwarf in my district called me out and I thought it was a joke haha everyone was all hyped up and as soon as we started arm wrestling I dropped him so hard and thought I broke his hand. He was complaining about it all night so I probably need to be a little bit more cautious haha. 

Today we are going to the temple at twelve so that will be fun. I'm so excited to get to Resistencia.  But I'm also enjoying my time here at the CCM. I sure do miss and love you all But I know this is where I am supposed to be. Love you all make this week awesome! 
Yo se que Jesus Christo es mi Salvador!


**There are 20 Elders per house and 4 Elders per room. It's hard to feel the Spirit cuz I can't understand Spanish yet. The flight was fun. I've made friends with everyone. Mexico City is insane. Dad would have a heart attack trying to drive in the city. We are going into town in an hour. There is so much noise and poverty and people that come up to your car windows trying to sell you stuff. The schedule is stacked from 6:30 am until 10:30 pm. I have so much money. I opened cards from Bishop and Bocchino and got another $150. Don't send me treats I got plenty. I'm getting sick so that sucks. But it's just the flu. I might need a SD adapter cuz most computers don't take SD cards. I found a nice computer today. I'll probably be able to buy one in Argentina. How are you guys?

I gtg tho love you all. I'll email u guys next Wednesday around 9. Love you all. I gtg bye!!
Elder Ty Logan Stucki
9/5/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment