Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

November 5, 2018









Buenas tarde famila!


This week was a crazy one. Right now I am down in Resistencia for most of the week. We have mulitzone and divisons. But this last week has been very good. Tuesday we were walking in the colonies and felt prompted to check on a old investagator. Her name is Graciella. She told us she had a dream about us and she knows it was from God. Later that night we blessed her home because her ex boyfriend talked with the devil there and the devil was really working hard on there familia. Crazy stuff I really hope she makes it to baptism. 
Wednesday we found another old investagator who was getting baptized but moved to Beunos Aires. She is 16 and has one kid, but we found her again she is here this month and we are going to put a date with her if she comes to the church. 
Thursday we gave two more blessings to our Branch Presidents daughter and wife. We also got the opportunity to help this older famila with food this week because they had no food and no job. 
Saturday we went to San Martin for a zone meeting and helped them find miembros inactivos. Sunday was fast Sunday and we had one investagator come to church. His name is Matis he is a real trouble maker but he likes me a lot so I'm trying to be his big brother. His family is a part member familia. He has a real sketchy background. Everyday here I see my spanish improving. This is truly Jesus Cristo Iglesia. It really is significante that this gospel brings true peace to everyone who lives it! I am so happy to be here right now. To anyone considering serving a mission I give my best of support! Sorry for the lack of pictures this week I didn't take many. I love and miss everyone back at home!


Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment