Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

September 26, 2018









Family,
I'm doing good. I know some Spanish and can teach a little but I still don't conjugate correctly. Just living the dream out here. The time goes by pretty fast. I have been playing some ball and lifting today. It pours every night. The weather is probably like 75' it's really nice and I just make a salad with meat for like every meal. lol

THE HARDER I WORK, THE HOTTER MY WIFE WILL BE!

HAHAHA This week has been a good one. Time goes by pretty quick here. I get my flight schedule next week! My Spanish defiantly is not the best, but that is okay I know El espirtu santo will deliver my message. Well shoot I don't even know what happened this week. It is pretty repetitive here. Just lots of classes but today we have been playing some ball and just chilling. OH! President Bennett gave THE BEST devotional last night about forgiving your self after repenting. He says lots and lots of missionaries repent and never forgive themselves. I definitely could say I fall into that category. I never was the best kid and totally took the gospel for granted. Being here is like a spiritual prison and you always feel the spirit. We are so blessed to have this gospel. It truly is amazing and I am so excited to share it with others. El evangelio is literally the only way for true peace and happiness. I was reading somewhere in the scriptures and it was talking about only thing we will take to the next life is our KNOWLEDGE! How cool is that! I am about one month in so that's cool! Ethan comes home next month that's crazy. lol. Well sorry if this letter was boring. There is just not much else happening here. Like 13 days and I fly out! I sure miss and love you all! Keep doing good and make this week awesome!

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF ME AND SOME ELDERS! Oh and those are nuestro casas

I'm happy here only only 23 months left.  lol how couldn't I be happy. I'm building the Lords kingdom

Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment