Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

November 20, 2018







¡Hola familia! Otro gran semana aquí en El Colorado!

This past week was good! Tucumán was really fun. It was a lot different being in the city. We ate a lot of good food there. It was a nice break. haha But I am really excited to be back here in my area to do some work. We arrived back in our area Thursday. 
We worked that weekend and went to Resistencia Sunday for transfers. Elder Young left and I got my new companion! His name is Elder Kersey from California. He has 3 transfers left in the mission, he is a capo. He is a big kid. I like him a lot. 
Monday afternoon we took a bus back to our area and today is P-day! We should have a good transfer together. We have a mission goal right now to baptize 100 people this month and have a white Christmas. We are putting in a lot of our work. Lots of our investagators are being slow to progress. So we are going to contact and find lots more. Over all everything is good here. It's crazy Christmas is coming up! Hope all is well back at home. Sure miss everyone back at home. I love the emails!

Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment