Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

October 3, 2018






Fam,

Last P-day here in the CCM so that is cool! I fly out early Monday morning and probably will get to Argentina on Tuesday! I am stoked. I definitely do not know the language pero es bien. The weeks have been going by really quick. I can't believe it is P-day already! Nothing special has happened here. Just the same stuff. I got a really bad hair cut this morning but I have no one to impress. lol. Oh some one stole $50.00 bucks from me. I think it's hilarious missionaries steal stuff out here. It happens more than you would think. It's sad. lol. I have been putting on some weight out here ha ha the food is getting better overall just living the dream. Lol. My next p-day will probably be Monday the 15th! Love you all
Elder Ty Logan Stucki!


Aqui es el poto de mi y mi amigos de HAITI!


Hey hey! I got my flight plans! One way flight to Beunos Aires and then we get there around 9 pm and probably stay in a hotel! That's as much as I know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment