Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

September 19, 2018







Hey Everyone! Started week four so I mean that is pretty cool! About a month in lol. I love it here. It definitely is a lot and I mean a lot of work, But I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE DOING. The Church is true and there is no doubt about it. Last night we had a live devotional with Elder Nielson he talked about temples. It's so cool that this gospel goes on for an eternity. The temple last week was muy bueno! I've discovered I got a really bad tie addiction. lol. I have already spent over a thousand pesos on ties lol. I found this lady selling hand made ties and I didn't have change so I gave her like four hundred pesos for one and I guess that I got ripped off like someone could pay rent with that ha ha. My Spanish is no bueno but I guess my teacher was talking to some elders about the gift of tongues and he says that Elder Stucki has it because even though his Spanish makes no sense his message makes total sense. I thought that was SO Cool. I know that only through my Lord and the Holy Spirit we can bring people to this church. I'm having lots of fun here. There are so many good guys and hermanas here. LOL. My teacher forbid me from talking to the hermanas HAHAHA he says you can look once and your a man but you look twice your not a missionary!! I love my teacher! I love everyone here! I sure miss everyone back at home! I hope you are all doing good! Keep writing me I love them!! 

Love Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment