Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

October 22, 2018










Family,
Another week down over here in El Colorado! It has been a good one. I don't even remember to much of what has happened. We have been teaching ALOT of nuevos right now. Thursday night we did division's with our zone leaders and that was good. That night we ate Gridos ice cream and me and my companion got sick. Fast forward to Saturday we had a activity night and about seven kids showed up. Like only one is a member. Sunday two of our investigadores came to church which made me so happy! The father is an ex pastor I found him my first week here. He believes lots of stuff we do so we have fasted a lot for his family. Hopefully we can set a baptism date for November! We have 10 people with baptismal dates right now but we would be lucky if anyone makes it. Today we are in Resistencia with our zone. Overall doing good out here. There is a lot of work to be done. I think we are traveling down here to Resistencia a few more times for legalization and conferences. Sure do miss everyone back at home. Love you all

Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment