Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

October 29, 2018









Family,
Another week down. This week was a good one. It is crazy how fast time flies here in the mission. This week we were really busy. We took the bus to Resistencia 3 times this week So lots of traveling. A lot of our lessons fell through so we found 15 nuevos we are teaching. On Wednesday we were out street contacting and this older women in her 40's called us over and was trying to set us up with her daughters. I told her the Lord has my heart for two years. haha. Then she told us the missionaries used to pass by but some are better looking than others. hahaha People here are crazy. Stake conference was this weekend and we rented a van to take people to Resistencia. We had about 18 members come so that was good. The kids were so excited because it was like a little vacation. haha. Right now we got 8 people with bautismo dates and I am really hoping they make it. Today we are in San Martin for P-day and district meeting with two other elders. This gospel really is awesome and I am glad that I have the opportunity to serve here. The people are good. Lots of our investigator's struggle with having faith and this week my testimony of faith really has gotten stronger. My favorite scripture I have found this week is Alma 32:21


21 Y ahora bien, como decía concerniente a la fe: La fe no es tener un conocimiento perfecto de las cosas; de modo que si tenéis fe, tenéis esperanza en cosas que no se ven, y que son verdaderas.


Este es my favorito escritura. Mi testimonio es fe. Solo mediante fe podemos saber este es la iglesia de Jesucristo. Mediante fe yo se puedo vivir con mi familia otra vez. Este evangelio es mi felicidad. Aunque mi conocimiento es no perfecto yo tengo un esperanza por todos cosas.


I hope all is well back at home. Sure miss and love you all.


Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment