Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

October 15, 2018









Hola Family!
This week flew by! We have found lots of new investigators but it is so hard to go back for another lesson. Right now we are teaching lots of kids they are really cool. Their parents do not really care for our religion though. The aspect of family's is destroyed here. Like no one has real marriages. Lots of families are separated. Being here has really made me grateful for all I have back at home. On Thursday me and Elder Young were walking towards the colonies and two drunk guys came up to me and were starting a fight with me. haha I was laughing and my companion gave his friend a Book of Mormon. They just waste our time though so we usually just ignore them. On Friday a guy named Horae approached me in the street and I talked with him for a minute and he asked us to go to his house and we did. Hopefully he has progress. 
The work here in El Colorado is pretty hard right now but I know as long as we put in the work we will see progress. Saturday we had a game night but only 2 kids came. Sunday was fast and testimony meeting. We had 10 investigators who where supposed to come to church so we rented a remise aka a taxi and only 1 person came!!! After church we went to President Ayarllas house for lunch. I ate a CHICKENS NECK! ha ha The food was good. Today we are just hanging out in our little church. It is spring right now here. The weather is probably in the 90's but high humidity! We walk everywhere here. That's about it here in El Colorado. Hope everyone back at home is doing good. Sure miss and love you all.
Elder Ty Logan Stucki

No comments:

Post a Comment