Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

September 12, 2018









Hey everyone! This week has been good! We have had a lot of fun! Weeks go by fast and days are so long haha. I don't have to much to say though lol. We are teaching a couple fake investigator's and that's made me realize how bad my Spanish is haha. Last night we had a devotional and some guy from the seventy spoke about the atonement and that was cool.  The temple last week was awesome! President and Hermana Bennet came with us and they are really the coolest people I met. He is like one of the Presidents of all these Rolex stores and is loaded haha. The temple was so pretty and the spirit inside was amazing. The temple is about and hour away from here. I love driving there and seeing the city. There is so much poverty here but one thing I've noticed is even though they don't have a lot the people are still smiling. A lot of us got these really cool Mexican sock ties in town last week. We are going to the temple today too so I'm excited for that. The weather here has been really good. We get eaten alive from mosquito's all day so that is fun lol. Honestly the mission is fun, it definitely is not the easiest thing to do and I'm not a fan of being stuck with someone all day long but I know it will be the greatest blessing to me and my future fam. The gospel is true. I am so excited to get out to Resistencia. I fly out October 9th I think so that will be awesome. 
I love you all make this week amazing!
Elder Ty Logan Stucki

***I'm doing good. I feel better I'm not sick anymore but the food kills me. I'm always on the toilet like 10 to 12 times a day. That sucks. We are going to temple again today. We did it in English (the temple) Overall I'm doing good its hard out here but I'm just banking on the blessings lol. I like my district their fun and the teachers are good.
yeah cuz we going to the temple in little bit. but I got 20 minutes left

Days are so long but you look back and they fly be lol. time is weird here I never know what day it is. You just forget. I'm trying to just forget about my real life and go to work. It's hard tho lol. The temple is beautiful. Fun fact Mexico is sinking so they always gotta fix the temples foundation lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment